Monday, October 10, 2011

To the Jungle and Back

“The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.”

I went behind the fence in our backyard today with my Canon 85mm 1.8 and a couple macro extension tubes.  These tubes are great if you don't want to spend the money on a macro lens.  You can order them from ebay for about $9, pretty good deal.  They attach to your camera and then the lens that you want to use attaches to the tubes.  Basically what a macro lens does is takes very small objects and makes them life size or greater and is used for close-up work.

There are these white flowers that are blooming everywhere behind my fence so I decided to take a couple of shots of them.  I had no idea that the wooded area was infested with mosquitoes, I got bit at least 50 times on my legs and arms. 

Day 15/365 "Life is a "trip"...."

No comments:

Post a Comment