Monday, October 17, 2011

Back on the Grind

After a long four days I can finally breathe again.  Two weddings and some other miscellaneous photoshoots I can finally update my blog.  I have about 1500 photos to go through, should be a boat load of fun. 

Today I had the itch to get out and see the country side so I hopped in my car and took off.  I went back to this lake I had found and decided to explore more of it and see if I could find a better place to shoot than my previous.  There were absolutely no clouds in the sky so there was not much drama going on.  The sunset was beautiful though and I got some very decent shots.  I'm still searching for the perfect sunset there and I will continue to go back there until I get it. 

Here is the shot I took today.  I shot it with an aperture of f/22 for 25 seconds.  I also used a circular polarizer to enhance the colors and cut down on some of the haze and a neutral density filter so I could use a longer shutter speed to blur the water.  Not much processing was used in this picture, slight sharpening (as you should with all RAW files) and I touched up some dust spots that got onto my lens that was visible in the sky.

Click to Englarge

Day 18/365 "Life is a "trip"...."

No comments:

Post a Comment