Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Can't stop me

I understand that your property is your property, but when it's a vacant cornfield in damn near winter, I say all is game.  I was merely 20ft on this person's field when he was coming home from work and I guess he didn't like it, even though he has about 20 acres of grassland.  He pulled over his truck and asked if I needed any help....not unless you want to hold my other camera for me, or walk around the other side of that hill to see if there is a better perspective of the sun setting.  I mean come on, I'm taking pictures, not shooting animals, or slaughtering cows or out here destroying property, I'm documenting the world for when your kids get older they have something to remember about our country.  Seriously.  So what do I do....grab my telephoto lens and shoot from the road, problem solved.

This shot was taken a little after sunset where there was just a little light left in the sky.  I put the camera on Bulb mode and set my intervalometer to 1min and 15sec.  You can see as the clouds leave their traces in the sky from such a long exposure.

Click to Enlarge

Day 42/365

No comments:

Post a Comment