Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm Baaaaaack!!!!!!

Sorry for the 3 people who keep up with my blog, I've been battling the flu for the last week.  As you can tell from the picture I have been on plenty of meds.  I must say one thing about the medicine, my dreams were very vivid and slightly scary, not sure if it was the Nyquil but I'm thinking it was.  I haven't had the urge to do much of anything photographically, just been working on my website and trying to get that together. 

This photograph right here I used a classic rendition of Rembrandt style lighting.  You can tell because there is a triangle highlight under my right eye which is an example of this specific technique.  One side of the face is lit well from the main light while the other side of the face interacts with the shadows and highlights to create this geometric shape on the face.  I used another light from the back of me to seperate myself from the black background and give a highlight on my right shoulder.  They say this style is good for people with round faces because the shadows add dimension and slims the face, but that's truly subjective.

Day 50/365

Click to Enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment